Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Bloodflower: 'Help Me Out' Single Review

So we are a bit late to the party on this one but I can never refuse checking out a new Bloodflower tune. The last review I did was a set of remixes of the duo's last single and whilst I contently listened and bobbed my head I found them a little underwhelming, especially considering I loved the original. Newest single 'Help Me Out' feels like the breathe of fresh air I felt when the band first got in touch with me and I heard their incredible Noise EP.


'Help Me Out' is ridiculously catchy combining an 80's electro vibe with modern pop style choruses layered with uplifting synths. It's simply another banger that will have you tapping that repeat button more than once. It still baffles me that the duo aren't bigger than they are! Saying that, it is great to see them getting tonnes of radio play on this one with attention from the likes of Huw Stephens, BBC Radio Wales and Wales Online to name a few.

It's not like the band are new to the scene but by no means are they becoming stagnant. Every release brings with it a fresh feel and an infectiously catchy chorus whether you like the genre or not. I am always impressed by the production from Bloodflowers music and i'm not disappointed here either. It's hard to fully get across how much I enjoyed the track so my only advice can be to listen below. Go on I dare you to try and be anything but happy whilst listening to it...

LISTEN HERE: https://soundcloud.com/iambloodflower/bloodflower-help-me-out


Facebook: /iamBloodflower
Twitter: @iambloodflower

Fuel Rock Club

Fuel Rock Club
Cardiff's Only Dedicated Rock & Metal Bar and Club