Saturday, 16 January 2016

Dave Vegas: The Man Who Came From Mars - Video/Song Review


The death of an artist is a powerful thing. The pain left in the hearts of the millions they touch is both very real and also difficult to understand. Pain does a lot for creativity as people find ways to express what they feel. I know I had this when I wrote a few words in loving tribute to Lemmy and David Bowie recently - I still miss them both. Dave Vegas has made his own personal tribute to Bowie. Expressing through song the way that he's been hurt by the tragic loss of an artist. Paying attention to the lyrics in this song you can really see the way in which Dave Vegas was touched by Bowie and his music. David Bowie has clearly shaped the careers and hearts of many and I suspect there'll be many who can share a few of Dave Vegas' lines. 


Fuel Rock Club

Fuel Rock Club
Cardiff's Only Dedicated Rock & Metal Bar and Club